TVM E-LEARNING (Askhow) – Terms and Conditions of Use
Askhow is property of TVM E-LEARNING having company number 12888820, Registered office address-Flat 13, Nottingham House, Portland Rise, London, United Kingdom, N4 2PU
These are terms and conditions of TVM E-LEARNING. Access to the online materials is through our e-learning site.
Please carefully read the following terms before accessing this site or signing up for a course. By accessing the site (which includes, visiting, registering, purchasing, or accessing a course) you accept and agree to all of the covenants and conditions imposed in this agreement. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not access the site.
By using this service, you agree that you have read, understand, and agree to these terms. You also agree to review this agreement periodically to be aware of modifications to the agreement, which modifications TVM E-LEARNING (may make at any time. Your continued use of this site will be deemed failure to your conclusive acceptance of any modified agreement.
- 1.1 TVM E-LEARNING reserves the right to change the content used at any time.
- 1.2 Customers who fail to complete session or forgot to take session or missed to take help from platform in the time available will not be eligible for a refund.
- 1.3 Customers will receive an electronic notification prior to the end date.
- 1.4 All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- 1.5 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, Wales, Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- 1.6 If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you must cease the module immediately and notify TVM E-LEARNING of your intent not to continue
- 2.1 TVM E-LEARNING quotes prices and issues invoices in UK pounds (GBP) and Euros (EUR). The client must pay in the currency shown on the invoice OR on payment gateway.
- 2.2 Currency conversion charges from any other currency to that of the invoice is the responsibility of the client.
- 2.3 Any sales taxes relevant to the country where the subscription takes place will be added to the fees in accordance with that country’s tax regulations.
- 2.4 By signing our purchase agreement, you are agreeing to our payment terms
- 2.5 Clients must pay in subscription .i.e., Clients has to pay before enjoying our services.
- 2.6 TVM E-LEARNING prefers to receive payments electronically via third payment gateway.
- 2.7 Session fees include the licensing of training materials to a limited period to and appropriately qualified LESSON content. Each PACKAGE is valid to one person only and cannot be exchanged or shared.
- 2.8 TVM E-LEARNING reserves the right to review the pricing and take appropriate action when changes to Subject specification occur beyond our control.
- 2.9 All discounts, whether advertised or stated in correspondence, are mutually exclusive i.e., only one discount can be applied to anyone booking.
- 2.10 Late payment may incur penalty charges including removal of any discounts.
- 2.11 Recurring payment may take place,
3) CANCELLATION POLICY
- 3.1 All cancellations must be received in writing.
- 3.2 If a customer cannot access platform online via www.askhow.io , because they fail to meet the required system requirements, then TVM E-LEARNING will not take responsibility or give a refund to the purchaser. It is the customer’s responsibility to test their system for any compatibility issues prior to signing the purchase agreement.
- 3.3 The start date of all access is deemed to be the date that the customer first has access to the platfrom. TVM E-LEARNING will make one attempt to warn the customer when this access period has ended. After this attempt TVM E-LEARNING can no longer guarantee access to the platform or that certification will be possible.
- 4.1 Once purchase agreement is returned you will be given automatic access to the platform and services in the platform for e-learning, no refund is available after you have accessed the e-learning portal.
- 4.2 No refund is given where a delegate does take services or submit an assessment.
- 4.3 No refund is given where a customer does not use the full number of licenses stipulated in the purchase agreement.
5) ACCESS TO THE PLATFROM
- 6.1 TVM E-LEARNING strives to provide uninterrupted e-learning doubt solving EXPERIENCE to its customers. To that end, TVM E-LEARNING will take all commercially reasonable efforts to provide uninterrupted access of the STUDENTS to their TUTOR. However, from time to time, customers may be unable to Access the LESSONS due to conditions beyond TVM E-LEARNING control. Such conditions include, but are not limited to force majeure, acts of God, power outages, and the acts of computer hackers and others acting outside the law. Also, from time to time, Access may be unavailable due to software issues, server downtime, increased Internet traffic or downtime, programming errors, regular maintenance of the system, and other related reasons. In response to any unavailability of the STUDENT to their TUTOR, TVM E-LEARNING will take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure Access is restored within a reasonable period. The term “commercially reasonable,” as used in these Terms, shall mean reasonable efforts taken in good faith without an unduly or burdensome use or expenditure of time, resources, personnel, or money.
- 6.2 TVM E-LEARNING endeavours to provide the highest quality services to its customers. To that end, Legal-Island reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, or discontinue any aspect or feature of this module in whole or in part, including, without limitation, the content, availability, Access and/or the Terms of this module. Such changes, modifications, additions, or deletions will be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which notice may be made by posting such changes the TVM E-LEARNING site.
- 6.3 Users are solely responsible for ensuring that they have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment, and Internet service necessary for use of the Site and module.
- 6.4. TVM E-LEARNING shall make reasonable efforts to provide technical support Monday to Sunday hours of 24 including statutory holidays.
6) THIRD PARTY CONTENT; HYPERLINKS
- 7.1 TVM E-LEARNING makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, of the accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of the information provided by third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, any information found on a link located on this site that allows users to access information found on another site. Additionally, TVM E-LEARNING does not warrant the existence or functionality of any website which can be accessed through a link located on this site.
- 7.2 Copyrights, Trademarks and Other Proprietary Rights.
- 7.3 TVM E-LEARNING or its third party content providers shall retain all worldwide rights in the intellectual property in and on the Site, including, but not limited to, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, inventions, ideas, trade secrets, the source code, the HTML code, the “look and feel” of the Site, its colour combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements, and the copyrights in and to its original content. You should assume that everything you read or see on the Site is copyrighted, trademarked, or otherwise protected and owned or licensed by TVM E-LEARNING.
- 7.4 8.1 Except as expressly stated on the Site or in these Terms, nothing that You read or see on the Site or in the courses may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, republished, displayed, or performed for commercial use without the prior written consent of
tvmelearning.com, except as provided in these Terms. Nothing in these Terms grants you an express or implied license to use any of TVM E-LEARNING’s intellectual property.
7) DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 8.1 Users access this site at his/her/its own risk. The site is provided on an “as is, as available” basis without warranty of any kind, expressed, implied or statutory, and all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third parties’ rights are specifically disclaimed. TVM E-LEARNING does not warrant any particular result from use of the software or site. TVM E-LEARNING does not warrant that the information on the site is accurate, complete or complies with any law or regulation, or that the operation of and your access to the site will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, or completely secure.
- 8.2 Under no circumstances and under no legal theory (tort, contract or otherwise) shall TVM E-LEARNING or any of its affiliates, agents, employees, shareholders, directors, officers, third party content providers, successors or assigns be liable to you or any other person or entity for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any character, including without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, loss of data, loss of productivity or contract, or any and all other commercial damages or losses.
- 8.3 Your use of this site is at your sole risk and any content that you download is downloaded at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system more than the amount TVM E-LEARNING received from students for a course, and for any loss of data that results from the downloading of any such content, including any damages resulting from computer viruses.
- 8.4 In no event will TVM E-LEARNING be liable for any damages more than the amount TVM E-LEARNING received from the customer for access to a module, even if TVM E-LEARNING has been informed of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any other party.
- 8.5 In no event will warranties provided by law, if any, apply unless they are required to apply by statute notwithstanding their exclusion by contract.
- 8.6 This disclaimer is applicable to any damage or injury resulting from the negligence or an omission of TVM E-LEARNING, computer virus or other similar item, telecommunications errors, or unauthorized access to or use of user information through theft or any other means. TVM E-LEARNING is not liable for criminal, tortious, or negligent actions or omissions of third parties that affect this site.
8) THE CONTRACT
- 9.1 When you commit to the purchase of Legal-Island e-learning products you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You agree to use the e learning material for your own personal learning and not to reproduce, sell, hire, or copy Module materials (in whole or in part) and not to use such materials except for personal reference.
- Access will be given to the Platform or site from purchase order received for a fixed registration period (usually 1 months unless a different period is indicated on your receipt). After this period, you may apply to have access extended provided a satisfactory reason is given. We reserve the right to refuse access after the initial period at our sole discretion.